What am I up to? My life now.

Let me first begin by saying "I'm sorry!" I truly am. I want to apologize for neglecting the blogging world and my closest readers. I'm sure you've followed me on Instagram and Pinterest, and I understand it's not the same, soooooo, I've come back-- to give you more!
Yes! Even being MIA, I thank you for still following my blog, especially the new peeps who checked me out daily! You continued to give my site an enormous amount of traffic from all over! And I am forever grateful.
With that said-- I have so much more in store for you. I have been busy getting my life together and putting some things together to help the both of us succeed! After all, that's what I do. I just can't stop.  I'm always looking for a challenge and I've found it! And yes, I want you to be a part of it. 
So what am I doing? Besides being a mommy, I've taken on something for myself, for my health and for my love of inspiring women, like you-- daily! 
What's that? Well, fitness of course! Believe it or not, I have taken on lifting. Yup. I've become a bikini athlete for @TeamMalone and @AgainstAllOddsFitness. I took on three shows in May, July and September! Stay tuned. I will be posting blogs about my fitness journey, shows and current happenings while being a full time mommy and wife. It's not easy BUT it can be done! I'm currently off season and taking a break until my next show May 2016! I can't wait to share this new exciting journey with you.
Another reason why I've been sooooo MIA? I've been writing... Yes, Writing! Not typing. Actually writing-- like we use to before computers were introduced into this world. There are a few books I want to publish and I'm writing to make it happen.
And lastly, cooking and juicing with SUPERFOODS! Well, that's really nothing new. I've just learned to perfect my art and love for it. So hopefully, soon, you may see something bloom from my ideas. 
So that's it! Aside from my kids growing tremendously over night and driving me crazy-- like tween stages and literally inches almost close enough to pass me up, that's where I've been. So I wouldn't quite say, I've neglected blogging. It will always be a passion of mine and with my writing actually on paper, it suffices. It feels good to be back. Maybe not as much blogging as before, but there will be posts. You have my word. ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts