Introducing the Young MaMi...

I'm Joi and am a 26 year old latina SuperMami. I believe all mothers are supermami's especially when they are young and have to take on the role so young. 
I have two beautiful children, my pair, a 4 year old boy and a 6 1/2 year old girl. They are my life and I am super blessed God gave me the opportunity to be a mother at a young age and still be able to be reach my goals. There are many who think I am just an ordinary mom. Well, try going to grad school full-time, work full-time (60hrs a week), take care of two children under the age of 6 and do it all over again the following day... Alone. Don't get me wrong, I have great support from my parents and the father of the kids is in the picture too, however, I am a young full-time mother of two. 
You see, my husband and I were together for 8 years, married for 5 years, divorced and now back together again because we learned we were in seperable. We were extremely young when we decided to take on life fully and have our first child, and as time has passed and we've grown into mature individuals, we have come to an understanding that our children are most important and our love and family values stand strong. We have looked passed our differences and have grown to love each other in a way most couples married for years have ever loved one another. I can say, my life as we know it, is complete. We love eachother with the utmost love.

I LOVE being a Young Mami! Here's a tad bit of my background: I had my mini-me at age 20 when I had just begun my first year of college in 2004 and my baby boy two in a half years later at age 23 when I had graduated with my undergrad (Bachelor's) in 2008. You said graduated? Yes graduated! I had goals and I was determined to fulfill them. Trust me, it wasn't easy especially when you had friends and family doubting your ability to continue and people staring at the sterwith a child on your hip. Well, as mentioned above, I am now currently a working mother, wife and student and am graduating with my Graduate degree (Masters in counseling). I have huge goals in mind. Once I graduate, I will have my LPC and will look into opening up my own organization for at-risk families, youth and individuals who need assistance. 
During my blogging journey, I will talk about everything between kiddos, marriage, work, and just life in general. 

Comments

Popular Posts