Happy 1st BDay Wody Man!

There comes a time when a mother has to realize her baby is no longer a baby. Today marks the day that I officially realize that my children are truely growing up. Baby boy, has turned 1 yet it feels as though I had him just the other day. Im sure all mothers feel that way about their children... But how do the young mami's feel? Do we still feel youthful and excited? Of course! And many woman after seeing their child grow older think of having more children so they can experience the joy of motherhood from the beginning all over again. Nope not me... two is perfectly fine! I have my two peas in a pod. My boy and my girl. My everything!
   Baby Boy, is my little man I tell you. Again, today marks the day when my little man is now a big boy! We had such a great time for his birthday. Since we live in houston and there isn't as many attractions with Astroworld gone now, we decided to celebrate his 1st bday big boy style! It was pretty reasonable and the kids loved it. If you ever visit Houston, or actually live here, The Childrens Museum is the place to have a bday party for any aged child! We had a blast and by the time he hit the car he was out for the night and so was I! Now to many more years of bday party's and planning... oh bring it on! I love you Wody MAN! Now ur sisters party is next on the list for July!
    
This brings me to some exciting news: TODAY a New Law passed for Breastfeeding Mothers... If a company is employing over 50 employees, they MUST (by law) provide a private room for the breastfeeding mothers to pump and/or breastfeed their babies comfortably! That's AwesoMe! Shoot, wish they passed this four yrs ago...all I had was crampted restrooms, the backseat of the car, or unlocked offices!
   

Comments

Popular Posts