A Mother's Day Gift -- For my beautiful mother.

I am at loss for words... This was my mom's surprise Mother's Day gift and it's breathtaking! Cherish This Photography again -- captured such an intimate moment of my daddy's presence surrounding us, it's perfection. I wanted something special. Because my mother is special. And since the loss of my dad, she asked me if it were possible to incorporate him into a photograph for memories. I didn't quite know how, nor did I know who to contact for something so intimate... I asked Ashley after the Mommy and Me shoot and -- This photo was the result. It left me speechless and was breathtaking to see that she was able to capture this exact moment I had pictured in my mind. Now we have this memory. And we cry with tears of joy knowing he truly is watching over us even if we can't see him physically.
He may have left us in the physical but his spirit will always remain with us. Oh how I miss those Mother's Day roses and self-written cards as he always told us how proud he was of us.
Until we see each other again, we love you Daddio!
You see, my mother only had me. Yes, I am the only child. However, I have two children that she loves as her own. Both my daddy and her had this incredible unvreakable bond with each of them and after losing my dad November of 2013, it just hasn't been the same. My mother has had to play both roles; grandma and grandpa. My children unfortunately don't have a relationship with their other grandparents and so because of his absence, it's hard for her to take that it. Not because she doesn't enjoy it or want to, but because she rather indulge in loving and spoiling her grandbabies with him by her side.
Despite this, she has done a remarkable job being both for the kids. She never leaves my dad (their papu) out. She always shares memories with them about him. She loved daddy with her whole heart and I strongly believe her grandbabies and I keep her going. My mother is the Guardian Angel of the family, the queen, the untiring supplier of unconditional love; she will always be my best friend forever and the only one who can make her household-our home! She has a special gift. She is my mother. My Beautiful loving and selfless mother. Call your mother and tell her you love her!

Comments

Popular Posts