Dominate life.

There were times and still are, when I can't stand to be around my husband. It's just reality. And I live for speaking the truth. I know I'm not the only one out there who feels this way... And wives it's ok. But then, think about it-- if we didn't have our husbands, we would truly be lost. Why? Well, in my case, he's my puzzle piece. When we are together and in sync, our pieces fit perfectly together in unity. That's what marriage is. Two people coming together as one. And I kinda like it. It doesn't make me dependent upon him, because I'm so far from that. I'm the most independent woman I know but I enjoy him right beside  me enjoying life.

I've learned throughout our journey of life together these past 11 years, that it's more than just about you. It's about them. It's about sharing something so unique it wouldn't work in any other marriage or relationship. It's about painting your own portrait and living your own rules. What may work for one couple, may not work for the other. Everyone is different and it's up to you to figure what works best for you.

Always remember--- Live for more than just yourself, give to others before you take, find someone who loves God as much as you and one who has the same goals in life as you! The day you find him/her, you will learn to dominate life together by-- putting God first before anything or anyone and believing together you can make a difference in your children's lives and others around you. But first, be patient and hungry, God blesses those who stay faithful and true-- we are a true testimony to the above and we wouldn't be where we're at today if it wasn't for God.



Comments

Popular Posts