I am forever thankful.

Some people want high end cars, designer clothes, designer bags, and big houses, but as for me, all I want is a love like my parents had. A love that sees past all those material things that you can't carry with you when you die. And I'm thankful to have found that in a man whom beyond our imperfections, is the love that I can cherish and carry with me when I leave this world.

Thank you for this companion I can laugh with lord.

Thank you for this friend that walks with me through better or worse.

Thank you for the children that you so uniquely gave to us.

Thank you for this little family you predestined for me.

Thank you for the parents you chose for me to carry on the legacy.

I am forever thankful to you father.
 
What are you thankful for? Not just today but everyday. 

Comments

Popular Posts