10 more Confessions from this Young Mommy

I must vent -- AGAIN --- As if parenting isn't hard enough -- parenting at a young age for 8 years... has been pretty exhausting, overwhelming and all over, amazing. If I could do it again, I would. I really would.

 Having a child is a blessing. It's unlike any other experience in life and most parents will tell you that. However, even though a family is an incredible thing, there may be times when parents are --- well, parents.

I have 10 more young mommy confessions I would like to share with you:
Mommy-Confessions
  1. I mess up... ALOT.
  2. I yell when they don't seem to listen.
  3. I play around on facebook.
  4. I sometimes don't make eye contact when my kids are talking to me.
  5. I don't pray as often as I want with them.
  6. I forget how big they are getting right before my eyes. 
  7. I don't realize that the little milestones from baby's also means they have milestones that lead all into their adolescents.
  8. I use my children as an excuse not to hang out with people.
  9. I absolutely LOVE the Disney channel and all of it's corny shows. I can binge watch "Jesse" and "Dog with a Blog for hours" --- without my kids.
  10. I've hip-checked or given the evil-eye to little kids at the park if I've seen them being mean to my child/ren.

Check out my other blog listed as: My Mommy Confessions

"Motherhood is a joy and an experience unlike any other, but we all know that it comes with its trying moments.I have a confession to make. Being a mommy of almost 8 years, I have had many of these moments."

Comments

Popular Posts