Momma's boy turns 6!

This little guy here has been the breath in my lungs and the beat of my heart. It's a privilege to be his mommy -- a true gift from God -- and on days like this, I choose to reflect on the gift I've been given. 
Baby boy, I have enjoyed seeing you grow and learn everyday. I am so proud of you nd am continuously impressed with the things you can do. I absolutely love the big kid you are becoming. God has blessed you with good looks, a good mind, an old soul, and a sweet heart. Keep going on your journey son, God has special plans for you. I look forward to this coming year, the year of six, and I can’t wait to see the things you learn to do. You are my special boy, and one of my greatest blessings. Six years ago you made me a mom to two, and for that I will be eternally grateful.
 
Today, I not only celebrate the day you were formed in my womb, but the day our son of God JESUS was risen! The God who made all of this possible! What an honor to have your 'birth'day fall on such a significant day. God is so good! HAPPY 6th Birthday my baby boy! May God bless you with many more!

Visit these other special blogs I wrote for my son:

Letter To My Children...

Happy 1st BDay Wody Man!

ThrowBack Thursday... The year my son was born.

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Boy, You're five today.

Cowabunga, I deserve Mommy of the year award!

Nickeolodeon Suites & Resorts: The 411

Comments

Popular Posts