THE MOMS: Mommy and Me Time on the Norwegian Cruise Line

TheMomsLogo copy

 

 damg
Denise Albert and Melissa Musen Gerstein,THE MOMS, are co-creators of a multi-platform lifestyle brand featured on TV, online, in print, in taxicabs around the country and now on radios nationwide. The MOMS are hosts of the Sirius XM radio Stars program The MOMS with Denise & Melissa and are featured contributors to the national HLN show, Raising America.
We had the lovely oppportunity to meet them in person as well as take a day with our kiddos on The Norwegian Cruise Line with other Mom Bloggers around the area. My best friend and sista from another mista, is founder of Haute Mocha Society and set us up for this special day. It was definitely magical for our kiddos as they've never been on a cruise. It makes me want to pack my bags now and head out to the Bahamas. I've never been to the Bahamas but the last time I had the pleasure of going on a cruise with Norwegian was in 2004 with my daddy, mommy and cousin for my high school graduation. That was an amazing experience. Blogging, networking and just talking to other moms about our crazy lives is amazing, especially to know, I'm not the only one! 

Comments

Popular Posts