Today is dedicated to DADDY.

Today is the last day my daddy took his last breath here on earth but it was also the first time he breathed life in another place. "From Death TO Life"~ daddy's spoken words (a book in the process of being written.) 
It hurts to think that you are not here any more. But I can’t help but smile with tears in my eyes to think of how we cherished each and every moment of our lives together when you were alive. I miss you daddy.
On the day I lost you, I lost a father, a friend and an idol who I looked up to. I miss you daddy.
 Even though you are not in front of my eyes right now, your picture in my heart will remain beautifully pristine forever. Imiss you daddy. Your life has ended, but your legacy of wisdom, integrity and courage will go on forever. I miss you daddy.
 
Today I dedicate my blog to my daddy. I gathered most of the blogs that were written of him and for him throughout our journey with him and without him. Click on the first link to read through our journey AND click the flipagram link to see a collection of photos dedicated to daddy.
 
Before reading, please remember, if you have ever lost a loved one so close to you, you know how it feels. So, I ask for 30 seconds of your time... to take a moment of silence for him and for all our loved ones who are gone but NEVER forgotten.


 
Grandparents. The simplest toy.

Grandparents Day... Not like any other.

My last days with daddy.

A week NOT like any other.

Another Day... of Fighting.

From Death to Life.

Daddy's Memorial

A Grandparent's Death... Do kiddos really know how to cope?

Dealing With Grandparent Death: Helping Children Through the Grief Process

A Support System: It makes a difference.

Still Thankful for Everything

Missing daddy today... Throwback Thursday   

It's all coming together!

Benefit was a success!!!

10 weeks today... And it's still hard.

Day by day... Hour by hour... Minute by minute

She wished it wasn't just a dream...

Daddy, is that you? The supernatural...

100 Things We Love About Papu

Today is World Cancer Day...

Until we meet again...The 16 week mark.

Helping my son grieve... while I do the same.

I just can't shake it...

Throwback Thursday... Disney!

How do you move on?

It isn't Goodbye, it's "See you later."

Happy 31st Anniversary Mom and Dad.

Flashback Friday. A Father Tribute.

Father's Day... Not like Any other.

Grandparents day... Another first in the books.

Daddy... It's your birthday and I miss you.

Light The Night Walk

Comments

Popular Posts