What are YOU Thankful for???

It's the 2nd morning this week I wake up to the strong smell of "coffee" but no one was up and no coffee was made... Daddy worked at Maxwell House Coffee for 40 years and I can remember every time he came home smelling of coffee. Maybe it's all in my mind, maybe not. "I thank God every time I remember you" Philipians1:3 I'm thankful for many things in my life. And this past year has taught me to hold on to what truly matters. In the strength that I have endured through difficult times, for the love I have of my two children and they to me, for the relationship Jason and I have today, for my beautiful mommy, amazing friends and close family. And most importantly, to God, for the 27 years I had with my daddy that some don't get the honor of having! I'm thankful! 

Comments

Popular Posts