"Mommy he's spanking the dog!"

So I get home from a long day at work and after I pick up the kiddos from school. I just want to take off my heels and skirt and just curl my feet on the sofa to watch the first night of football... but I find out my son has a red face on his homework folder because he punched a boy during lunch. This past week has been hectic for him and I understand its a new environment but this isn't the first incident. He couldn't keep his hands to himself in piano class so he was placed in timeout. Both times he was disciplined at home then said he would keep his hands to himself however the red face says otherwise.
So I'm using the restroom in peace and quiet while Jason is in the other room the tying cleaned up from work and I hear the puppy crying. My daughter decided to take a nap and was passed out until she came running into my peaceful restroom vacation, screaming "mommy, he's spanking the dog!" Both Jason and I ran and he was chasing the dog with a belt. Sometimes I'm speechless when things like this happen and I realize he's going through changes but consistent discipline is a must. Having a son definitely is different from having a daughter. And both personalities are completely opposite of each other which are what makes who they are. 

Comments

Popular Posts