iPhone 5c or 5s? That is the question.

I am very comfortable with my iPhone. I have had her since the 3g came out and have enjoyed watching her grow. With all the new phones and specs coming out, this little lady has always kept me happy. Is it because I am comfortable and not willing to go outside my box or is it because Apple has genuinely found my soul mate of a phone that I will never be able to part with? There is no other phone that can get me to love it like I love her and when I heard the new iPhone 5c and 5s were coming out, I was very excited. EXCEPT, I just don't know which to choose. She is beautiful on both ways and the specs are both valid for my everyday life with her. I enjoy the 5c because she is different and I can personalize it by having the color of my choice (pink). BUT, the 5s is also so beautiful and I too, can personalize it with probably more personalized cases. I am torn between the two and today I have to make a decision because I MUST Pre-order it. 

None-the-less, MY DAUGHTER, gets more enjoyment out of this. WHY? Well, after careful consideration, long talks with her dad, we have decided to... present her with my iPhone 4s. After weeks of asking, begging and validating her reasons as to why she is needing a phone, she WON. I know, I know, I know, you are probably asking why does a 7 year old even need a phone? Well, my daughter is not just any 7 year old. Once we hand her the phone, she will use it to her advantage. She is going to be super this year; dance, cheer, violin. And because her brother is now attending her same school, she is the big sister and loves to update me on anything and everything they do. I think it may work pretty well, considering. We shall see, it really doesn't hurt to try. :-)

Available in green, blue, yellow, pink, and white, iPhone 5c features an A6 chip, ultrafast LTE wireless, an 8MP iSight camera, and iOS 7.
Color is more than just a hue. It expresses a feeling. Makes a statement. Declares an allegiance. Color reveals your personality. iPhone 5c, in five anything-but-shy colors, does just that. It’s not just for lovers of color. It’s for the colorful. A6 chip. 8MP iSight camera. 4-inch Retina display. Ultrafast LTE wireless. iPhone 5c has the things that made iPhone 5 an amazing phone — and more, including iOS 7. All in a completely new design that feels great in your hand.

Available in silver, gold, and space gray, iPhone 5s features an A7 chip, a Touch ID fingerprint identity sensor, ultrafast LTE wireless, an iSight camera with a larger 8MP sensor, and iOS 7. iPhone 5s is purposefully imagined. Meticulously considered. Precision crafted. It’s not just a product of what’s technologically possible. But what’s technologically useful. It’s not just what’s next. But what should be next.iPhone 5 set a precedent, with an amazing amount of technology in a remarkably thin, light design. iPhone 5s builds on that achievement with Touch ID — a fingerprint identity sensor. An A7 chip with 64-bit architecture. An even more impressive iSight camera. And ultrafast LTE wireless. iPhone 5s is the first 64‑bit smartphone in the world. And iOS 7 was designed with that in mind, built specifically for 64‑bit architecture. Which makes iOS 7 just as advanced as the iPhone it’s on.

Comments

Popular Posts