And the 3rd grade Perfect Attendance goes to....

I was picking up my kiddos from school when I noticed my daughter walking towards the car with an attitude kinda sassy stance. She had a huge smile on her face and I could tell she wanted to scream out whatever she had on her mind, but all her little 3rd grade friends were around so she had no choice but to hold whatever was on her mind.
She apparently didn't tell her little brother before she told me because she knows what a "big mouth" he is. Anything she tells him about her day whether it be positive or negative, he makes sure to blab it to me first before she is even able to open her sweet mouth to tell me herself. So I knew this was huge for her. M not telling her brother? Wow.
She swung open the car door before the teacher could, sat down calmly on the seat with a huge smile on her face, and as soon as the teacher closed the door for us to drive off, M blurted... "Mommy! I got perfect attendance. You're gonna be super proud of me because I was rewarded a free WHATABURGER JR!!!"
I guess in 3rd grade Perfect Attendance means... A free burger! Lol! She was so excited because she rarely eats burgers so this is an excuse for her to eat one! Go M!

Comments

Popular Posts