What am I gonna do with myself?!?!

So I'm sitting here on my day off trying to figure out something productive to do. I keep thinking to myself, "there must be something I'm forgetting..." But really, there's not. The kids are at school, workout is complete, laundry is washing, dinner is in the crockpot, tree is put up, and I'm home free. What is it that I'm missing? It's too quiet. I'm bored. I'm definitely not made for this SAHM stuff. CUDOS to all of you who are! I mean it's different if I had a baby to care for instead of beef stew stewing in the crockpot. But I'm such an extrovert, I can't help but stay busy and be productive. Lord knows I can't have a "sit behind the desk" job or I will go crazy! That's that kind of extrovert I am. The extreme one! 
So with that being said, I'm sitting here trying to think of something productive to do. Then I over analyze and think: Do I always have to have a plan? Do I always have to be organized? Can I just be happy just relaxing enjoying some me time infrint of the TV watching reruns and the Kardashians? With school out of my way, I should take a deep breath and give thanks! have no more reports. I have no more papers to write. I have no more chapters to read or presentations to create. I should be happy! But I'm over here like: What am I gonna do with myself?!?!?!?
I know, I'll go grab the laundry and fold it. Finish making the stew. And get ready to pick up the kids from school because I don't even look half decent to go out in public right now. Atleast that will keep me busy for a while. One thing I do know... If I was in school and had the kids home, I would be wishing to be where I'm at right now... Not knowing what to do with myself. 

Comments

Popular Posts