Traveling Kiddos

I consider my kiddos, the lucky ones. Traveling is one thing they love just as much as I do. It means a lot to me when I take my children to new places where they can experience something new, fun and exciting, and traveling does just that.

I just want to show my kiddos the world. I want us to discover new amazing places, experience different cultures, see how other people live, have coffee overlooking the snowy mountains while holding their hands, and go on as many adventures as we can. I want to see my children in different places, see them in a different light.

I want to be able to let my kiddos experience travel, adventure, culture, see how other people live, think and breath. I think that’s very important. I think they are at a good age now, to start traveling somewhere new once or twice a year to a place they've never been before: Grand Canyon, San Diego Zoo, Mall of Anerica (Minneapolis), Washington DC (The White House to meet the President), Zion National Park, Alaska, Swiss Alps, Spain, Hawaii, Italy, Paris France, China… Oh and the list goes on.

I have been fortunate to have traveled as a child and I want them to be able to experience the same. My parents were in a business and we traveled constantly. It really kept me busy and I can say I had a pretty great life considering I was the only child. I'll talk about my great life and my parents who made it all happen in another blog posting I'll post soon!

Places I've traveled:
1. Minneapolis, Minnesota
2. Chicago, Illinois
3. Tennessee, Memphis and Nashville
4. Georgia, Atlanta
5. Florida, Orlando
6. Colorado, springs
7. Canada
8. New York, Buffalo, New York, New York
9. New Jersey
10. Mexico, Manzanilla and Guadalajara
11. California, Ontario, Los Angelo's, Victorville, Apple Valley, Barstow
12. Arizona, Phoenix and Tuscan
13. New Mexico, Albuquerque
14. Alabama, Mobile
15. Mississippi,
16. Oklahoma
17. Kentucky
18. Indiana
19. South Carolina
20. North Carolina
21. Louisiana, New Orleans
22. Cancun
23. Cozumel
24. Belize
25. Honduras
26. Roatan

I love the whole traveling experience – flying, roadtrips, hotels, put stops, new restaurants, new people, new way of life… I love it all!
My kiddos so far have traveled before the age of 5:
1.Louisiana, New Orleans
2.New York, New York
3.Florida, Orlando
4.Texas, Austin, Bastrop, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Canyon Lake
5.California
6. Mexico

This past Memorial Day Weekend we spent our vacation at Yogi Bear Jellystone Park in Canyon Lake near New Braunfels. Every year since my oldest turned 5, we (my parents and their father) take the kiddos to Sea World! That is their "absolute fav place of all time" as they quote themselves. Another blog to be posted for Sea World.

 The kiddos had a blast at the Yogi beat resort considering the weather decided to keep changing (rain). They were able to do what kids like to do best... Have fun away from home. I recommend Yogi Bear Park to all parents, grandparents etc. Look it up:
http://jellystonehillcountry.com/site/?redirect=false
They have them all around! Not just in Texas.
We went with another family as we shared a lodge. I don't think I'll recommend to share a lodge unless you completely have too however, in the end it was an a ok VACA.


Comments

Popular Posts