Young Motherhood... It's in the News!

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/05/10/why-women-should-have-babies-before-25/

‘If people could have kids in their 20s and it works for them, that would be the way to go for sure’

This is a quote from the article! How will other mother's feel about this? I mean I have no problem agreeing with this because I fall in this category, however, some may feel a bit overwhelmed due to them not reaching their potential goals. But you can if you're determined. I did it. I'm a prime example. On not the stereotype. I'm the "wow, you amaze me!"

And the other mothers? Others choose to wait, but is it really worth the wait, if you can have a child early enough? I mean, everyone is getting married in either their teens or 20 somethings because it's what's in. Or is it? I absolutely love the age I had my children, especially my first child. We are exactly 20 years a part! Meaning I will be 40 when she's 20! Amazing!

My mother had me at an older age, 34, and I feel we are very different. I love her, she is my best friend but there's something about the age difference that makes it all.

Read the article. It's definitely enlightening, for me anyway. It truly defines the young mother and how age makes a huge difference.

Comments

Popular Posts