Things you may or may not know about me:

1. I burp like a man on the spot without having to drink a carbonated beverage.
2. I collect every memory (pictures, hair, tooth, Band-Aid, hospital band…etc. like a hoarder)
3. I have 6 tattoos (4 are hidden) and 9 piercings on my body.
4. I breastfed both of my babies and pumped til each was two years old… yea, uh-huh... Super mommy.
5. Mmmmm… I suffer from “choco-phobia”… a totally logical fear that the world will run out of chocolate one day. I... must... eat... chocolate.
6. I color code my closet like an ‘OCD’ person; clothes/shoes and purses are all organized.
7. The tip of my middle finger on my left hand is sewn on after smashing it in the door when I was 4 yrs old and you can still see the stitches after 23 years.

8. I had my daughter in exactly 4 hours with no epidural or medicine. I had my son in 6 hours with an epidural and was in pain after it wore off. I will choose no epidural should I have another child. 
9.I hv a Bachelor's degree in Communication and Social Sciences with minor in Psychology and will be graduating this may 2014 with my Master's Degree in Counseling with LPC and did it all while pregnant, with two children and working full-time. 
10. I LOVE my best friends with all my heart, as they have been my support through so much. 
11. I am deeply happy and truly proud with myself and who I turned out to be.
12. My entire home decor is Zebra and Cheetah.
13. I can't live without technology or my iPhone. 
14. I am divorced and have been since February 2012.
15. I DON'T exercise ever but when I do, I get ripped real quick.
16. I love singing and will eventually do something with it in the future.
17. I rather stay at home with my kids watching REDBOX then go out to the movies.
18. I love to read and write and am in the process of writing two books...one of my daddy's life and one of mine. 
19 .I dislike fake people, I rather not waste my time.
20. God is huge in my life as I grew up in church.

BONUS*
I am the eighth child from my daddy, the only child from my mommy and the baby of them all.

Comments

Popular Posts