100 years of goodness!

When you think about how long you've been on this world, it doesn't really hit you until it... Well, it hits you. 
My grandmother is one of the strongest women I know. She has seen so much in her lifetime, good and bad and has no complaints. She trusts in God and she has taught me what true stability is. She has been around for both of my children and she loves them dearly it's amazing. Aside from her slight Alzheimer's and heavy dimensia, she is pretty healthy. What's even more amazing is that she can forget about everything else in an instant, but never seems to forget her two great-grandchildren... Ever. She amazes us everyday. 
8 years ago M met her great-grandmother, my Wita and they built the sweetest bond between each other. Wita was 92 then and is 100 now. They were so fortunate to be able to be a part of each other's lives and for her to meet her two great-grand babies gave our family four generations. Please take time to place my Wita in your prayers... Today isn't such a good day for her. #GodIsInControl

Comments

Popular Posts