"You love him more than you love me"

Enjoyed dinner with these two before class and couldn't help but share this moment. They fill my heart with so much joy even though most times, they make me wanna pull my hair out! When I go to kiss or hug one, the other gets upset at the fact that it's not him/her. I have to reassure them that mommy loves them both. It's so cute how they're super jealous of each other when it comes to me. I'm sure you mothers know and understand my pain of trying to spread the love for both without each feeling left out or jealous. I can't imagine what I would do if I had more than three, but I'm sure I would manage just fine as most mothers with three or more find a way everyday.

Oh the joys of motherhood, I wouldn't trade it for the world! And their hair tho! Such beautiful curls like mommy, daddy doesn't get credit for this one! Lol.


Comments

Popular Posts