Where has time gone?

IIs July here already? Is it really only 5 more months 'til Christmas!? Is my daughter already turning 7 this month!? Only 17 more days? Oh Emmm Geeeee, Where has time gone????

It seems it was just yesterday when I was coming home from the hospital carrying my little princess and imagining what her life would be like 7 years from then. Well, be careful when you imagine your life in the future, it comes sooner than you realize. Now, almost 7 years later, she is in 2nd grade and wanting to have sleep overs. It's almost surreal. I can't believe it. Next thing you know she'll be graduating high school!!!!! Ahhhhhh! I can't think about it. She is growing into a beautiful and amazing young little girl. I love her so much! I know I have nothing to worry about, my children will grow into amazing adults.


Comments

Popular Posts