Our family Vacation to San Antonio

San Antonio is one our favorite places to visit at least once during summer. I remember my dad taking me there since I was just a kiddo. My kiddos are fortunately old enough to enjoy the meaning behind the city and hold the memories with them.
 We have always heard about this place and finally got to try it out for the first time. It's definitely not as kid friendly as I imagined but if you are for the comedy and for the outbursts of a random person and not take anything personally, then, it's a must try out for the whole family.
 
 Seeing is believing and I can remember the time when my dad took me for my first time. I can remember it like it was yesterday and I wanted my kiddos to enjoy what I was able to enjoy. The wax museum and the Guinness Book of World Records Museum was great! It was totally different than they expected and talked about it the whole night.
 
This was by far the most exciting experience, especially for kids. These wildlife animals, unexpectedly came to up to your car for food. We were able to capture so many memories on camera! The photo doesn't do justice. We were amazed and the kids were screaming for joy.

Comments

Popular Posts