Throwback to when I got nothing done... Oh WAIT... I still don't!

So my husband sent me a link to this video of why us Moms work hard all day yet seem to get nothing done. I found it pretty funny and completely accurate to say the least. It hit the nail right on the head. I can remember like yesterday, when my youngest was all over the place. He crawled early, walked early and got in to trouble early. My oldest, not so much. She didn't crawl until 15 months, not because she was lazy or we had anything to do with it, but she had torticollis and it enabled her to do what other baby's enjoy doing. She didn't enjoy tummy time, because it bothered her neck. She didn't enjoy crawling because it caused her weight of her head to put strain on her neck. BUT, as she continued in therapy and grew older, she couldn't keep her hands off of anything. My son and daughter are two completely different human beings. She was more calm and laid back. My son, well --- he's the active one. Always getting his hands into something. I felt like I was doing so much, yet getting nothing done all th time. It can easily be frustrating, but at the same time, as weird and crazy as it is --- it's funny and cute to see your child doing this. This video tells it all and I too, have a few photos of my son at that age, getting into trouble. And for the moms who have older kiddos, 8 years later, I still feel like I get nothing done. Enjoy moms!

Comments

Popular Posts