How we spent our Christmas Break!

I truly believe Life is a camera! 
After seeing the photos we have taken over the Christmas Break, 
you will feel as if you were there with us!
Photo Mode! GO!
We started our holiday break with good company at Moody Gardens/Galveston's Festival of the Lights!
Festival of the Lights with their Bff's!
Elfie's Last night. He finally flew back to the North Pole til next year but before he went, he left them a surprise by their bedside! They loved it! #elfieselfies #picturestoremember #christmasmorning
More presents from familia
Cousins on Christmas!
Mommy and babessss photo sesh!!! I think my kids are amazing!
Then I remember, I'm their mother... of course they are!


Christmasing it with my babessss and familia! Loving our first gingerbread houses.
Santa's Naughty Reindeer's #cousin


Like Mother, Like Daughter! #mommydaughterteapartydate
Lord help us all, my daughter is just like her mother!
(took mother daughter selfies while brothas was with Mamu getting over the flu!)
Honoring our loved one "daddy". My heart is full of memories and for that I'm glad. Today the clearest memory is making me so sad. Every day I miss you so and I'll always love you dad! #missingpapu #missingdaddy #firstchristmaswithouthim

Comments

Popular Posts