Hidden Disney Secrets!

My kiddos love Disney movies, but my daughter (because she is older), finds a fascination with them. She study's them, knows every word and depicts each detail in the movie or what "Disney" might have left out. Here is what she found one day playing on my iPad... (with parental locks of course). She wanted to make sure everyone knew the truth behind Elsa's (FROZEN) parents and the other little hidden secrets Disney tries to "sneak" on us.

Photo: #MindBLOWN 

YES!! Frozen, Rapunzel, Tangled, Anna, Elsa, Cousins, Evidence, DISNEY! 
Hidden Disney Secrets!
Secrets in disney movies 
A113 in all of the pictures. Disney movie secrets
A113 in all of the pictures. Disney movie secrets

Comments

  1. I never knew about these disneyland secrets till now. Even you would not believe; I have been there twice but never thought that things can be so much creepy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts