Throwback Thursday... Disney!

My how time flies. It's been almost three years since our last trip to Disney and this week we'll be spending our time not only there but at Nickelodeon Suites Resort. We want to dedicate this time to my daddy. He loved traveling, especially on family vacations. 
We traveled to Disney the summer of 2011 and had a blast. The photos tell it all! This year we wanted to incorporate TMNT and what better way to do it than celebrate at the Nickelodeon Suites Resort. I wasn't too sure about this place but after amazing reviews and knowing special guest TMNT we're going to be there we decided to take E to enjoy the TOTAL TURTLE WEEKEND! My daddy would have been right here with us. 
When my youngest turned five we spent a week at Disney because her dream was to meet and have dinner with the princesses. We did just that! Call me crazy! Tell me I'm spoiling my children! But hey, I had the same treatment when I was their age from my parents and I want to make sure my kiddos are able to travel as frequently as I did and share memorable experiences. They remember to this day, the trip to Disney with Papu. The talked about it the entire plane ride here.
So now my sons five and we're here! At Nickelodeon Suites Resort in Florida! Today and tomorrow we head to Disney and Sat we have an action packed day filled with TMNT fun! 

Comments

Popular Posts