Promise Mommy,That you will NEVER...

I tried this on my kids a few weeks ago right after school. I was debating if I wanted to publicize it. I am actually working on quite a few publicized videos and "day in life of's" for my blog.
Here's the first...
I won't lie, but I got it from a friend that tried it on her 4 year old daughter. The reaction was so funny. I had to try it on my own kids. Unexpectedly. The results that I got were hilarious! My son was my first guinea pig, as I was waiting for my daughter to come out from school. My daughter, as she is older and knows me, thought it was so funny that I made her promise this. After the fact that I stopped recording and told her that if she ever thinks about bringing a boy over, I will show them this video... she then begged me to delete it. I beg to differ.

 


Comments

Popular Posts