Summer is almost at an end...

I don't feel like I accomplished much this summer with my kiddos but I did most of what I wanted to with the kiddos. We took them to Pirates Bay Water Park so they could enjoy themselves. I'm not sure I would highly recommend this park. If you want cheap, crowded and crazy, this may be it for you. Now, don't get me wrong, the kids enjoyed themselves and so did I, but it was so crowded and crazy that i'm sure it would have been more nice. I'm not much of a complainer, I'm just so used to Schlitterbahn and SeaWorld Waterparks that I'm spoiled with the service and the people. School begins on August 26, so there is only a few weeks left before academics are on the rise.

Here is a link to their website. It really is a family friendly waterpark:


Comments

Popular Posts