School Supplies, Uniforms and Backpack Sales!

Is it almost school already????? Baby girl will be starting 2nd grade and my sweet 4 year old baby boy will be starting pre-kindergarten!!! No more babies! Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! I hope they have enough tissue at school, because this young mami is going to break down!!!

So while in denial, we took the kiddos school shopping; uniforms, backpacks, shoes, bows, ties… etc. Let me tell ya, kids these days are expensive! Or maybe I just enjoy dressing my kiddos up for success like I do myself. We shopped at quite a few stores, IN THE RAIN! Yup! Target, Walmart, The Children’s Place, Gap Kids, Old Navy, Payless Shoes, Radio Shack and Macy’s. Oh what we do for our children, especially when you wanna beat the crowds before tax free weekend. I’m not a huge fan, so we’ll shop the weekend before and then come tax free weekend, shop for the things we forgot…hehehe.  Anyway, the kiddos pretty much bought what they wanted! They each chose two pairs of shoes.  Mykaila HAD to have the pair from “Shake it up Chicago” show on Disney channel and Elijah HAD to have Spiderman light up shoes. Aside from that, I of course bought school friendly uniform shoes.

Isn’t my son adorable in his new uniform outfit from Target!? I literally had a tear run down my face in the middle of Target when he was trying this on. And the children’s place… oh, he looks even more handsome wearing the tie and vest I bought him, just like a little man! His backpack is Batman with matching lunch kit and of course Mykaila chose Monster High with the matching lunch kit as well.

There are sales still happening in the Houston area as well as online! The children’s place has a great website and I ordered a few more things. 
Here is a list of stores having sales that you DON’T want to miss!





Comments

Popular Posts