Still in Denial...

The 2nd day of school, my heart was still in denial. It breaks every time I have to unlatch my baby boy from my leg and see him in tears in his teachers arms as I walk away and he cries "mommy don't leave me!" Not happy, this is too unbearable. Being a mommy definitely comes with lots of anxiety and concern... #cantgethimoutofmymind #mommyproblems
Only 30 mins in and he's already in the office! The school calls me saying he's crying and running out of the class trying to look for mommy! So I left work and tried bribing him with Shipley's and chocolate milk during his lunch... Still didn't work. I did have to sneak out eventually and I feel like I abandoned him... #heartbreaking #mommytotherescue #youngmamilife
He is my world and my life. I love him so much!  

Comments

Popular Posts