There's got to be an easier way...

...to weeknight dinners.

I feel like I can make things easier for myself. Especially with dinner during the week. I usually am not this discombobulated but I am. From work, picking up the kiddos, night school, baths, homework and dogs... there has to be an easier way.
So as I'm driving home from work, I realize, it's TUESDAY. We all know what that means in the fast food world... Popeyes two for Tuesday! So I thought, hmmmm, we love Popeyes, I might as well pick some up, make the sides at home and call it a night. But it wasn't that easy fell again there's got to be an easier way! I get to Popeyes and the line is literally Wrapped all the way around the street! I'm talking about both drive through and walk in! It was crazy madhouse over there. And my crazy butt decided there for about 10 minutes in line, Hoping the line would move just a little bit... nope it didn't move! But that didn't stop people from coming So I drove away to the Kentucky's right across from it. That only took me 10 minutes. Happy to say I'm safe at home and thinking really hard about an easier way for dinner.
So I had no choice but to do my research! I used to take food ideas from Pinterest and became an awesome chef, but that takes too much time for me. I really have to plan these meals out. I came across this and it was exactly what I needed... A free printable meal planner!!!   Here are some Ideas for Quick Weeknight Dinners that  will use and I know any busy Mami can make! I will try to post as I make... These are just ideas. Recipes to come soon!
Rosemary Chicken: Courtesy of Rachael Ray’s 30 Minute Meals
Deliciously Frugal: Salmon Patties: Perfect Baked Potatoes
Quick Weeknight Dinner: Baked Ziti With Turkey Meatballs

Quick Weeknight Dinner: Braised Balsamic Chicken

Skillet Ziti With Chicken and Broccoli


Comments

Popular Posts