I thing I hab a code... I can't breed thru my node.

It's been a long while since I came down with something. After having two children, your immune system kinda works with ya. The kids come home sick, coughing in your face and you still get away with it. But not this time. Whatever, whoever or wherever I got this cold from, I despise you! Lol, not really bc ill live but I would like to live without these cough attacks, this stuffy nose and these watery eyes. I work in an environment where I see clients daily all day long and believe me when I say, these people don't want to miss any appointments no matter if I'm sick or not. Thank God I took off Thursday but come Friday, I showed up. Now, that was the worst idea! I had a huge cough attack, in front of a client! Talk about embarrassing! Looked like they wanted to put me in quarantine! This was no bueno! No bueno! I thought I was going to pass out! This cold ain't no joke! Ive been dealing with it for almost a week and Ive barely slept all night without tossing and turning and stuffing tissues up my runny nose. Until... Alka-seltzer! I was at my daughters school watching her cheer their soccer team (yes I still went) and Jason comes with Alka-seltzer and water! Oh did I jump on this like no one was watching! I popped the two tablets in water, chugged it down and BOOM, I felt the cherry taste go down like woossahh! My nose opened up, my cough lightened up and I was feeling like those women feel in those Claritin commercials, all free and loving life, spinning in a field with my arms opened wide, except I should have really made an Alka-seltzer commercial! I recommend this med highly (and I rarely take any meds). I'm more of a holistic type but because I was at my last resort and I don't do doctors, this really helped me and I'm all for it. It's Sat morning and I'm feeling a bit better, still runny, coughy and a bit stuffy, but I know it won't go away over night. I do however also juice organic fruits and veggies. a green juice a day takes all the worries and suckness away! I made a delicious green smoothie this morning and feel pretty rejuvenated. What worries me are my children. I juice for them too as they have grown fond of the taste however while I'm under the weather, I try to stay away or have no close contact (kiss on the lips) so they won't have to suffer in this sickness like me. Lysol works good and hugging is ok but drinking after me is a no bueno! Yup, my son. I mistakenly left my cup of water on the kitchen island to turn my back to grab a cough drop from the pantry, when I turned back and saw my son was drinking my already germy water! It was lie a movie in slow motion as Jason and I ran towards him saying "Nooooooooooo!" Lol. I'm praying he won't get sick. Jason took it away from him real quick but, yup, sure enough, evidence, my son had a water mustache. We explained to him the importance of not drinking after mommy when she's sick. Whether he understands or not, I'm making sure to leave my drinks high and out if their reach!

Comments

Popular Posts