Grandparents. The simplest toy.

I am the lucky one. My parents are amazing, not only as parents, but as grandparents as well. From the beginning when they found out I was expecting, they were by my side every step of the way; loving them, caring for them, making memories with them and so much more as they are today. Because of the close bond and connection my parents have with my children, they have become close and there is nothing that separates them. My kiddos have cherished the many memories shared and I can't imagine life differently. My father is "PaPu" and my mother is "Mamu". They are basically the simplest toy a child could ask for. No matter where they are, what they are doing or who they are with, when my parents and kiddos are together, they have a great time. It's more like my parents are the spoiled ones. They enjoy taking them on adventures. And the adventures can be anywhere from the park, swimming, vacation, the zoo, museums, the back yard, helping papu fix the car, helping mamu or even little nature walks. My parents make it all fun! My children are actually going out of town with my parents this week and I'm going to miss them but the best thing is, I know they are in good hands and they will have a great time.

Comments

Popular Posts