Just a little something about me

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!All About Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Created by yvette05 and taken 173 times on Bzoink
Full Name:: Joi Valdez Hebert
Nicknames:: Joi Joi, Joi-ness, To-The-World, Salsa
Single or Taken:: Working it out
Birthday:: June 19, 1986
Sign:: Gemini
Where were you born:: Houston @ St. Lukes Hospital
Where do you live:: Houston, in my own house!
Siblings:: Only child to my parents, half sister to my dad's kids
Hair color:: Brown/red ombré
Eye color:: Brown
Height:: Short- 5'4
What do you look like right now:: Like me ;-)
Righty or Lefty:: Righty
Closest friends:: Ashley B, Katie, Ashely H, Becca, Carmenza- my top five I can call about anything and they will be right there!
Piercings:: I have 10; 3 in each ear, the right has 3 extra, and belly button.
Tattoos:: Six small ones; names of each of my children on my right foot, best friend tat on the back of our neck, my Gemini sign on my hip, a rose on my front hip and a beautiful symbol lower hip.
Heritage:: Latin American- family background is from Spain.
Weakness:: Vulnerability
Fears:: Life
Goal for the year:: Graduate with my graduate degree in counseling
Most missed memory:: Hanging out and being babysat by my cousin Marissa who was killed in a car accident when I was just 6 yrs.
First thought when you wake up in the morning:: What my plans will be for the day
Physical feature:: A guys Shoulders, a girls face.
Bedtime:: Early bird, 9:30-10
Favorite.....
Drink:: Water with lemon
Food:: Any grilled/blackened Fish.
Fast food restaurant:: Not really a fast food kinda girl
Restaurant period:: I don't have one surprisingly
Color:: Zebra/Cheetah
Number:: 7
Boy Name:: Elijah. Next boy name, Mikah
Girl Name:: Mykaila. Next girl name, Eleiya Or Nevaeh (heaven)
Sport:: Volleyball
Shoe:: Heels
Veggie:: Spinach
Fruit:: Raspberries
Place to be:: In my jacuzzi tub
Month:: December bc of Christmas time
Ice Cream:: Rocky Road
Colonge:: Armani
Perfume:: Juicy Couture
Team:: Houston Texans!!!
Do you....
Smoke:: No
Drink:: Wine occasionally
Want to get married:: Divorced but Co-Parenting and that has brought us close again.
Want to have kids:: I have 2 beautiful kiddos; my pair (Elijah and Mykaila)
Want to go to college:: Graduated with my bachelors and will be graduating with my masters this year!
Believe in yourself:: Very much so or I wouldn't be where I am at in life today.
Get motion sickness:: When deep sea fishing.
Think you're attractive:: Why yes I do ;-)
Get along with parents:: They are my life!
Like thunderstorms:: Very calming and relaxing to me.
Play an instrument:: Violin
Have you ever...
Given anyone a bath:: My children
Bungee Jumped:: To an extent
Went Ski diving:: Dont plan on it ever... Lol my fear
Broken the law:: Hmmmmm....
Gone skinny dipping:: For me to know and you to try and find out
Been in the opposite sex's bathroom:: Yup
Eaten a dog biscuit:: Um... No.
Put your tongue on a frozen pole:: No way
Been in love:: Very much so
Loved someone so much it made you cry:: Oh yes
Broken someones heart:: Unfortunately
Had your heart broken:: Numerous times
Loved someone you werent with:: Along time ago
Missed someone so much you would to anything to get them back:: Depends
Been cheated on:: Not sure...
Cheated on someone:: Idk
Cried when someone died:: Of course
Sat by the phone waiting for a call:: Embarrasingly, yea
Wished on a star:: Always
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey

Comments

Popular Posts