10 weeks today... And it's still hard.

Well, today is 10 weeks without daddy. Time has flown by and I can't imagine the rest of my life going on without my daddy.I just miss him sooooo much and I can't imagine how my mommy feels. If my children are taking it hard, especially my daughter, I can only imagine the pain and heartache my mother is feeling. I'm at loss for words because my dad was a huge part of out everyday lives. Now we have to learn to adjust our lives without him. Does it mean we have to forget him? No. Does it mean we have to let go of traditions he made with us? Never. But it does mean that we have to find someone else to be our maintenance man, our car mechanic, our counselor, our friend and our listener. He played all these roles and more and because he is no longer here with us to help us with this, we have to adjust and let me tell you, its extremely difficult. People say the longer someone is gone, the easier it gets. Truth is, the longer they're gone, the more you miss them and the more it hurts. My daddy taught me so much, EXCEPT... how to live without him. #missingdaddy 
My daughter especially has her times. And when she does, it is not easy. She has her many moments of missing and wishing her Papu was here with her... All I can do is comfort her. She was so close to him, he's the one man in her life that was always there for her no matter what. She doesn't know how to feel without him, as she says. Everything reminds her of him and when she see's photos, she rubs his face and tells him how much she misses him. It's a love not like any other. #cryingforpapu #papusprincess

Comments

Popular Posts