Random Gesture or Nice? That is the question.

This random letter was addressed and postmarked to me on Dec 9 (yea, I'm just checking my mail) with no return address and typed in typewriter form, address and note. Inside it reads "I want you to know that someone out there cares." Now, I understand its a nice gesture and all, but then why so anonymous? I at least wanna know who it was and say "Thank you"...


 I have been thinking very carefully and have been over analyzing everything about this letter. This person had to be smart and knew not to place a return address on it, to take it to the post office and to keep me on my toes about it. My friends think it's someone close and who knows my situation. However, there are very little people who know EXACTLY what I have been going through personally and who actually have my home address. This is definitely going to have me thinking for days. Thanks to whoever you are!

Comments

Popular Posts