Best part of my day...

...Laying on my daughters lap while she massages my head and plays with my hair as my son massages my feet. I had a long day today; full day of work and full night of school. They are the best medicine in the world.

Worst part was... this excruciating headache that has been lingering since lunch time.

I had a lot on my mind today. My daddy, babies, work, relationship shenanigans and school.

The best part was coming home to my sweet innocent children who always seem to help me cope after a long hectic day like today.

I love AND can not live without my babies. They can be a pain in the butt sometimes but just seeing their smile makes up for it all. I try to teach my children all about life BUT they teach me what life is really all about.

I just want to Thank God for giving me my beautiful children... Just to celebrate the joys of motherhood and writing this inspirational blog is amazing. There are so many times I feel that I have failed, but I know in the eyes, heart, and mind of my children, I am SUPER MOM.
 
My heart will always be with my children.
This is my prayer:

Comments

Popular Posts