It was a Sweet 16... Timeless Memories.

My little cousin Allegra (Leggy) is no longer a child (as she says so herself... lol). She is 16 years old now and moving up in this world. She is the third child from my cousin and a beautiful little thing she is too. We have one more sweet 16 to go for this family, but it's at a halt as we also still have four years to go. They are the family who I look up to. My cousin Angie (leggy's mom) also made 25 years with her husband Eddie. They met in college and never left each other's side again. A true love story. They have four children; Saiah who is a recent college graduate who also is  anew homeowner, Bree is in college, Leggy is a sophomore and Emmy is in 6th grade. They live in a beautiful home in League City and they are what you call "the ideal family." They are one of my family members who are biracial... Asian and Hispanic. Eddie is Filipino and Angie is Mexican. I love it! Diversity, it's a beautiful thing. Tonight was a real good time. It's always great being round family, the ones who care, love and forgive.
Angie, Leggy and Eddie.
Leggy's hot date, E.


 
Getting ready for photobooth. #priceless
Boom! #photobooth with the cousins
Blurry but goody.
Fav. Cousins
Cousins.
The boys. #cousins
A woman should be two things: Classy and Fabulous!
"I'm with them"

Comments

Popular Posts