Bessssst Fran Love

Katie, throughout these past 10 years, you've always been by my side, you're there all the time, you're my bestest friend forever, and partner in crime! You've been there for me when I'm sad, happy, angry and scared but most importantly you were there for comfort... Beside me at my daddy's bedside. Sitting there watching and hoping when you knew the truth yet you didn't say a word as you just sat with me. I love you for that. May you have the best Birthday this year! You deserve it!
My spoiled BFF! She's the peanut to my butter, the pop to my tart, the fruit to my loop, the star to my burst, but most importantly... she's the best to my friend #mkclutch #shelovedit #bfflove #TasteOfTexas #50dollarsteak #frozentequila #birthdaygirl #chocolatecaketower 

Comments

Popular Posts