Oh don't mind us...

...we're just strolling down the aisles at Sam's snapping pic after pic. Pic #11, no duck faces or deuces, just some pretty little smiles! 
My kids and I just do the most random things. I loved it when they were babies because I could just hold them and carry them everywhere, BUT now that they are grown, it's a different kind of love. They can now have full conversations with me and they are the most funniest most random conversations ever! We have so much fun together its crazy. There's never a dull moment and I'm never bored. Lucky for me, I'm never alone.
We were getting things ready for my dad's benefit. It's this Friday and my mom and I are so overwhelmed! It WAS supposed to be taken card of by his friends but because they are men, (we should have known), we have been the one's to organize and put things together. It's going to be good, another fellowship with friends and family.

Comments

Popular Posts