Baby Oh Baby!

This weekend was pretty chill. One of my best friends from high school had her baby shower. She's due in May but she started having "Braxton Hicks Contractions" that almost sent her to the hospital. I wrote this just for her a few months ago - For The new Mommy...411.
The Baby Shower was baseBall themed and turned out beautiful. I surprised her with a homemade diaper cake and baby shower mum just for Baby Braden. I can remember the day I had my baby shower for M. It was a blast and thanks to my momma for hosting it! 
Now it's Julies turn, out of us three musketeers, she saved the best for last! 
Can't wait to meet the little one! He will be spoiled!
It's A Boy! 
The theme diaper cake and mum I made just for her.
Mommy to be Jules and Me!

Her Girlfrans!

Comments

Popular Posts