My reason for being born was to be my children's mother.

My children always melt my heart.


When I first laid eyes on each of my children, I fell in love, and that feeling hasn’t changed and grows daily. Every time I see them after a long day at work/school and spend time with them, my heart grows more and I feel so blessed to have them in my life. They are precious gifts from God. They love me when I am unlovable. I love so much about them. I am thankful that I’ve been given the opportunity to love my son and daughter. I cherish our time together and when I’m not with them for whatever reason, I’m miserable and miss them dearly. Our bond is incredible, and I’ve worked hard to ensure that they know I’m always available for them and that they never have to question my love for them.
My kids have opened my eyes and my heart. They caused me to see the world differently, to see people differently. I am better because of them. I love better because of them. And it is that deep love for them that brings me to the realization that being their mommy. My children are my calls to action, my little agents of change. They hold me accountable and inspire me to put my all into everything I do not only for me but also for them. Their eyes are always watching. They are making mental notes even if they don’t realize that they are. And thus, in a sense, they have become my teachers.


Here’s a short list of what I love about my kiddos.
I love their:
laughs
smiles
dimples
singing
silly dances
hugs/cuddles
love for music
unique talents
honesty
compassion
sense of humor
the things they say sometimes
ability to be a good friend to others
willingness to forgive me over and over again
 

Comments

Popular Posts