Mindful Monday

Even though it's spring break for me... It just doesn't feel like it. I should be running around with excitement and procrastination and laziness should be kicking in... But no. Not me. Not this year. I am a mother. I have a job. I am my children's biggest motivation to get up in the morning and start the day because even though it's my spring break, it's not theirs yet. This year they have spring break a week after mine. Thankfully I have Friday's off and I will be able to spend the three day weekends with them. When they have off I am blessed that my mother will be able to spend time with them and take them to enjoy some of what I've listed below. Last year, My dad took them and my sister's kids to SeaWorld.
Below are places in Houston you can enjoy:
10. Children's Museum of Houston

 Here is a list of out of Houston Spring Break places the kiddos would enjoy for a few hour drive:


Comments

Popular Posts