This weekend ended on a good note.

I'm sure that I've had other weekends that have been pretty awesome, but this one really was great. My best friends that I call family, came to meet us to go jumping. Yes, jumping! It was spontaneous. The weekend started off horrible because of the weather. So instead of lazying around the house (which sounded good at the time), we decided to get off our buts and get out. I took my daughter to get a mani-pedi while my son indulged himself playing the iPad. He's in his own world when he plays with this device. 
After that, we went to a birthday party at build a bear. I didn't expect to spend as much as I did, however, my kiddos had a blast. 
We ended our weekend with great friends. Our initial plans were to head to the Rodeo and Carnival, however the weather was rainy, windy and cold. We decided to head to Jumping World. It was a blast. We felt like a kids again. We were exhausted by the time we left! Jumping, flipping and toe touches aint no joke! 

Comments

Popular Posts