50 Best Colleges and mine is #9!

Diversity is a fundamental element of higher education in the United States. By surrounding themselves with peers who hail from a wide range of ethnic and cultural groups, men and women who enroll in U.S. colleges and universities can effectively prepare for the diverse workforce they will encounter after graduation.
Attending graduate school has always been one of mu dreams. It can deliver a vital intellectual wake-up call or start you on the path to a new, more satisfying career. The only problem was, was to locate which school I wanted to attend. Between University of Houston, University of St. Thomas and Houston Baptist University. After careful consideration, I thought University of St. Thomas was a great fit, however I attended only one semester and just wasn't feeling it... I decided that if I wanted to pursue a higher degree, I needed to be serious and find a school where I could receive the best level of education and feel confident. HBU was the winner. I am on my last semester and then doing clinical's/practicums for another semester towards my LPC and I couldn't be happier. My professors and classmates are awesome and as the work may be tedious, it is challenging enough to know I will be graduating with knowledge and experience in my concentration. Not to mention they are # 9 listed as one of the BEST COLLEGES in the World!

Pros of Attending Graduate School
  • Career advancement
  • Higher earnings potential
  • Teaching assistantships
  • Access to facilities and research tools
  • Industry recognition
  • Career change

Comments

Popular Posts