Valentines Day

If every lover was treated like they mattered everyday, Valentines Day wouldn't be so special... show the ones you love that you care everyday, not just today.
Today is a day for "love." I wanted to make it at least special for my two little one's as it is another holiday they are not able to share with their Papu. This was extra special. I had to do it. I just had too. My mom and I had my daddy's thumb print, imprinted on a necklace just for the kids and us. I would suggest this to anyone who loves jewelry as it is the sweetest most heart felt gifts anyone could receive. It is pretty costly as I spent $150-200 on each (ours were heart shaped and theirs were oval). Now this is a valentines day gift that they will never forget. Aside from the chocolate covered strawberries, roses, balloons and cards, I wanted this day to mean more to them than that. That everyday is a day to feel loved and special. They each made special photo cards with my mom for me that meant more than a card or chocolates. They made special baskets for their teachers and balloons with stuffed animals and flashlights were gifts to them from my mom and I. They had a valentines party in their classrooms and brought home boxes filled with love me nots, candy, cards and more. But the most important and meaningful of them all, were the necklaces. They teared with excitement seeing his finger print upon the oval necklace. Another great moment. These little ones definitely have my heart. <3



I received another anonymous gesture (aside from the one I received at the beginning if the year). I left for lunch and when I came back, it was left for me. Thanks to whomever anonymously surprised me with this Vday gift while I was out to lunch. Even though I wasn't expecting it, it was very kind.

Comments

Popular Posts