Wednesday conversation with a 4 year old

Enjoyed this morning with my baby boy. He rarely wakes up early on school days and this morning was one of them. 

Well after this mornings conversation with my son, not only is he counting down to his 5th bday but he's made it clear that "we have to go on an airplane to New York City or Florida to see the Ninja Turtles in person bc you took sister to see the princesses at Disney World when she turned 5, it's my turn now."....... 

Silence. 

Smart kiddo.

You see he was only 2 when we took our 5 year old to Disney World. My dad and I made sure that we as a family would take memorable vacations with the kiddos. This one was huge. My daughters wish for her 5th birthday was to meet all the Disney Princesses. Where would one be able to do this? The only magical place on earth... Disney World! Her dreams came true that day and my dad and I made it happen. It was one of the eat vacations ever and we want to make sure we give that same attention to my son.


This year E will be 5 and my dad and I had planned on taking him to Disney as well. However since my dad has passed, I do want to keep the tradition going but because Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle has become popular, and my son loves them, I've decided to take him to the Nickelodeon Suites in Florida to meet the ninja turtles on the only weekend they will make an appearance in April. What more could a kid want also meeting other nickelodeon characters he loves?

Not gonna lie. It will be a hard pill to swallow and extremely difficult to go on a family vacation for the first time without daddy. It will definitely be hard to go to Disney without him. Maybe we will wait until Christmas or a cruise in the summer...? As long as we keep tradition and take him to see what matters most to him... The TMNT. 

My mom and I will make it happen. Memories we made with daddy/papu will always be remembered but now new ones will be made with him as he is watching down on us. 

Comments

Popular Posts