Motherhood in my eyes.

It takes someone really brave to be a mother, someone strong to raise a child and someone special to love someone more than herself. You become a master multi-tasker when you become a mother. My life now has a whole new perspective. I see the world from my children's eyes. Motherhood is the ability to live with the knowledge that your heart lies outside your body. My advice is to ignore all the advice everyone has ever told you about motherhood and follow your instinct. Motherhood brings out the protector and nurturer in you. Motherhood is about capturing the moment. Take as many photos as you can, memories last a lifetime as you can treasure them later. Motherhood is the only role I've ever had where I simultaneously feel I am doing pretty wellMotherhood defines me. I would not be who I am without the gift of my children. They have all changed me and enriched my life just by being who they are, and I am so proud and honored to be called Mommy.
Knowing what I know now, I want to encourage my children to:

  • Follow your dreams no matter what. Never quit.
  • Resist getting caught up in the world and other people’s expectations for you.
  • Be yourself, even when people call you weird.
  • Always stand up for the little guys.
My precious children, thank you for the beautiful #jamesaverycharms you helped daddy pick out, homemade cards you drew for me and dinner in bed while I study and relax BUT most of all, for giving me the gift of unconditional love as I held you in my arms for the first time. #chillaxin #mothersday #bestmom #theyknowimadaddysgirl #crazychildren #lovethesekids #surprised #youngmamilife

Comments

Popular Posts