Flashback Friday. A Father Tribute.

On today's blog, I would like to share 21 blog posts that I've written related to my dad and dedicate it to him as Father's Day is soon approaching. The blogs I listed below mean the world to me as they are specifically about his last days with us after he was diagnosed with Stage IV Lymphoma and on to our journey as we learn to cope without him. 
Love you daddy! 
  1. Telephone calls and Facetime with Dad
  2. A week NOT like any other... October 25th. 
  3. Another day... Of fighting 
  4. It's almost the three month mark...
  5. From Death to Life
  6. Daddy's Memorial
  7. Dealing With Grandparent Death: Helping Children Through the Grief Process
  8. A Grandparent's Death... Do kiddos really know how to cope?
  9. She wished it wasn't just a dream...
  10. Day by day... Hour by hour... Minute by minute
  11. How do you move on? 
  12. Flashback Friday... Remembering her Papu
  13. I just can't shake it...
  14. Helping my son grieve... while I do the same.
  15. Daddy, is that you? The supernatural...
  16. Missing daddy today... Throwback Thursday 
  17. 10 weeks today... And it's still hard.
  18. Until we meet again...The 16 week mark.
  19. Today is World Cancer Day...
  20. Happy 31st Anniversary Mom and Dad.
  21. It isn't Goodbye, it's "See you later."
I think of you, Daddy, every single day, with every beat of my heart. For all who read this post, if you are lucky enough to still have your father with you, honor and treasure him, if not, remember him with a happy thought and a prayer for all he gave you.

Comments

Popular Posts